BLUE NAP AMERICAS advises users of the bluenapamericas.com portal that Blue NAP Americas abides by current Curacao legislation on matters of personal data protection.
The cookies used on our Website include both our own and those of third parties and they enable us to store and access information in relation to the language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, and also to track and analyze the activity carried out in order to introduce improvements and to provide our services in a more efficient, personalized manner. Blue NAP Americas does not use advertising or behavioral advertising cookies.
However, users can set up their browsers to accept or reject cookies, or select those allowed and those excluded by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser used:
• Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu) Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies More information:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu) Internet > Privacy > Advanced More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
• Firefox Options > Privacy > Cookies More information:
• Safari , iPad y iPhone Preferences > Privacy More information:
• Opera Settings > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies More information:
On its Website, Blue NAP Americas uses:
These make it possible to track and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites with which they are associated.
Specifically, on the user’s device, bluenapamericas.com stores the analytical cookies of Google Analytics. Users can exclude their individual activity by means of the exclusion systems facilitated by Google Analytics.